"Nunya, adidoe, asi metunee o. - Wisdom is like a baobab tree, no one individual can embrace it."
- African Proverb (in Akan and Ewe)
From time to time I give talks about issues in software engineering. Here a selection:
- 2007-11-20 Why Agile Projects Fail @ XPDay, London, UK, 2007 (together with Jospeh Pelrine)
- 2007-11-14 Why Scrum Projects Fail @ Scrum Gathering, London, UK, 2007 (together with Jospeh Pelrine)
- 2007-04-24 Scrum in Hermes @ Lunch and Learn Talk for the Hermes Community (organized by the ISB), Switzerland, 2007
- 2007-04-23 Scrum: Fallstricke in der Implementierung - ein Erfahrungsbericht @ JAX, Germany, 2007
- 2006-05-09 Strategies for Agile Multiproject-Management - An Experience Report @ Software Engineering Today, Switzerland, 2006
- 2005-11-21 Strategies for Agile Multiproject-Management - An Experience Report @ XPDay, Germany, 2005
- 2004-02-23 A one-day workshop at Löwenfels Partner AG on new features of the UML2 standard.
It is important to me to not just talk about mere theory. Most of the presentations I have done so far are thus grounded in personal first-hand experience.
I would like to thank my peers at work and in the Agile community for the valuable ideas and thoughts.